MPLT Healthcare: Account Manager
First of all, let’s get into what you will be doing:
As an Account Manager, your daily business will include:
- Managing physician and facility inquiries regarding placement opportunities.
- Negotiating the recruitment, interviewing, hiring and assignment of physicians for placement with new and existing clients.
- Being responsible for the placement of providers to each client’s medical facility by matching physician skill level, licenses, preferences, board status, credentials, professional certifications and designations as applicable per state and federal regulations.
- Arranging interviews between physicians and clients.
- Negotiating contract terms with clients and physicians and extending offers.
- Maintaining the database regarding the status of potential candidates.
- Ensuring completeness of assignment-related tasks including travel, housing, payroll, licensing and credentialing, privileging, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining communication and rapport with providers and clients to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Meeting production goals set by management.
Sound good so far? Then here’s a bit about who we are: With years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. We specialize in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions. Locum tenens roles are temporary or contract positions where a physician or advanced practice provider fills in at a facility such as a hospital or clinic for a set period of time. We are looking for people who have the following:
- A minimum of one year of experience as an Account Manager, physician staffing industry preferred. We are open to experience with direct sales of products or services in the healthcare industry as well.
- Effective negotiators.
- Able to manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently.
- Experienced in the provision of customer service or sales.
- Able to integrate individual efforts with team objectives and processes.
- Discreet and able to exercise independent judgment while recruiting physicians and dealing with clients.
- Effective at communicating and understanding professional level service needs, physician credentials and client practices.
- Able to understand and interpret financial data as well as compute profit margins.
- Able to accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system.
It would also be great if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a talent for clear, persuasive and influential communication.
- The ability to project enthusiasm and develop rapport with physicians and clients.
- A college level education or equivalent experience.
Now, here’s why you’ll love working here: As a staffing company, we have the satisfying role of helping connect people with life-changing opportunities – and we have fun doing it! Our world-class company culture will offer you the support you need to thrive, professional development opportunities to guide you in your career, plenty of team-building fun, as well as highly rewarding incentives for putting in the work. In addition to the professional opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, we have an uncapped competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations, a hybrid work model for top producers, a higher compensation plan for top producers, and our President’s Club reward trip. MPLT Healthcare provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPLT Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.