Accounts Payable Supervisor
First of all, let’s get into what you will be doing:
As an Accounts Payable Supervisor, your daily business will include:
- Sort and maintain electronic AP emails and all incoming regular Accounting mail.
- Process all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payments.
- Code invoices based on GL provided.
- Prioritize invoices according to payment terms and cash discounts.
- Process checks and wire fund requests and deposits.
- Record all cash transactions and payments including checks, ACH, and wire payment transactions.
- Obtain Controller and CFO approval for check and wire payments.
- Follow up on W9 forms; maintain and prepare 1099’s and all related reports. Prepare benefit insurance invoicing and coding. Download, code, and upload Amex and Visa Credit Card charges to GP Dynamics.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies.
- Audit and process credit card bills performing monthly corporate card expense allocations and accurate import and coding of credit card information into current GL system.
- Process and reconcile expense report reimbursements for disbursement.
- Respond to inquiries from vendors, employees, and other department heads regarding payments, expense reports, and credit card transactions.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Assist with financial and tax audits as needed.
- Assist with monitoring internal controls.
- Provide AP accruals to Accountants.
- Assist in month end closing, preparing reconciliation of certain accounts.
- Prepare financial reports and assist with other projects as directed by Controller.
- Protect organization’s integrity by keeping company information confidential.
- Work with management in identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
Sound good so far? Then here’s a bit about who we are:
With years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. We specialize in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions. Locum tenens roles are temporary or contract positions where a physician or advanced practice provider fills in at a facility such as a hospital or clinic for a set period of time.
We are looking for people who have the following:
- 5+ years in an Accounts Payable function required that includes fully cycle (data entry to payment processing). Must have been responsible for the Accounts Payable function.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger/accounts payable in Business Central strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, developing spreadsheets, formulas, and pivot tables.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle all aspects of a large customer base with excellent customer service skills in order to produce positive outcomes. Superior written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail. Track record of achieving sales results/goals and retaining customers. Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, motivate, and support a team, promote and cultivate teamwork, and manage and track performance.
- Outstanding persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency.
- High degree of integrity, honesty, and exceptional leadership with a proven ability to lead by example.
It would also be great if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution.
- Experience working with locum tenens providers and/or clients.
- Competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality.
Now, here’s why you’ll love working here:
As a staffing company, we have the satisfying role of helping connect people with life-changing opportunities – and we have fun doing it! Our world-class company culture will offer you the support you need to thrive, professional development opportunities to guide you in your career, plenty of team-building fun, as well as highly rewarding incentives for putting in the work. In addition to the professional opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, we have an uncapped competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations, a hybrid work model for tenured team members, a higher compensation plan for top producers, and our President’s Club reward trip.
MPLT Healthcare provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPLT Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.