MPLT Healthcare– HR Generalist
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the HR Generalist position with MPLT Healthcare is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
MPLT is seeking a full-time HR Generalist. This person will be responsible for the following:
- First point of contact for Internal Employee HR related matters such as:
- Addressing HR and benefit related questions/issues.
- Answering questions regarding employee policies.
- Assist employees with updating personal information
- Assist payroll with personnel changes.
- Completing verifications of employment.
- Completing Unemployment, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Claims.
- Manage Leaves and ADD Accommodations
- Schedule and conduct New Hire Orientation and Onboarding to include:
- Data entry into Payroll, Benefit Administration and 401(k) Administration sites for Internal Employees MPLT Healthcar
- Complete I9 verification and entry into Equifax system.
- Ensure employee files contain all required documents including, Offer Letter, executed Employment Agreements and Employee Handbook Acknowledgement, Application for Employment, Background Check Authorization and Report etc.
- Run Background Checks.
- Maintain and audit employee records/files.
- Complete the processing of 401(k) Enrollments, Distributions and Rollovers.
- Prepare Separation Agreements for review by Supervisor.
- Conduct Exit Interviews
- Assist with Special Projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong oral presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions. We will always be people helping people, striving to earn the loyalty of our clients, providers and employees through selfless service, relentless focus on quality and a culture of excellence.
- ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing® Client Award
- ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing® Talent Diamond Award
- South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 South Florida Temporary Personnel & Staffing Agencies List – Ranked #7
- 2020 GrowFL Florida Companies to Watch Honoree
- ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing® Client Award
- ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing® Talent Award
- Modern Healthcare’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
- South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work – Ranked #6
- South Florida Business Journal’s Fast 50
- South Florida Business Journal’s Temporary Personnel & Staffing Agencies list – Ranked #9
- South Florida Business Journal’s Top 100 Private Companies List
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2020 Best Staffing Firms to Work For Award
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2020 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms – Ranked #24
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2020 Largest Locum Tenens Staffing Firms