MPLT Healthcare: Payroll Specialist
First of all, let’s get into what you will be doing:
As a Payroll Specialist, your daily business will include:
- Processing provider hours, expenses and direct bill expenses on a daily/weekly/month basis.
- Completing recurring audits, reconciliations and analyses to ensure a high-degree of payroll accuracy.
- Preparing operational reporting, both ad hoc and routine, for review with various levels of management.
- Acting as a provider contact and offering a high degree of customer service for all payroll questions and/or concerns.
- Working with recruiters and sales leaders to ensure a consistent and superior provider care experience.
- Inputting and verifying hours in client systems/portals (VMS).
- Auditing and processing match accounting approvals.
- Assisting with all other payroll related tasks such as wage deductions, garnishments, verification of employment and special projects as directed.
Sound good so far? Then here’s a bit about who we are:
With years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. We specialize in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions. Locum tenens roles are temporary or contract positions where a physician or advanced practice provider fills in at a facility such as a hospital or clinic for a set period of time.
We are looking for people who have the following:
- At least two years of experience in processing multi-state payroll.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, a self-motivated attitude, and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office programs, including intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with creating reports, analyzing data and making recommendations for improvement.
- The ability to work both independently and with a high-volume and fast-paced team.
- The ability to act as resident subject matter expert for multi-state and federal payroll, tax and wage/hour regulation.
It would also be great if you have:
- Experience in the healthcare staffing industry.
- Experience working in Paychex and/or Erecruit.
Now, here’s why you’ll love working here:
As a staffing company, we have the satisfying role of helping connect people with life-changing opportunities – and we have fun doing it! Our world-class company culture will offer you the support you need to thrive, professional development opportunities to guide you in your career, plenty of team-building fun, as well as highly rewarding incentives for putting in the work. In addition to the professional opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, we have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations and a hybrid work model for tenured team members.
MPLT Healthcare provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPLT Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.