Job Id: 91479
As a Sales Manager, your daily business will include:
- Being a champion of our company culture by exemplifying our Core Values.
- Assisting with hiring, training, and developing our world-class sales team.
- Coaching, mentoring, and inspiring others through MPLT’s value-based methodology, including working with sales team members and/or leaders to develop and implement plans for strategic growth.
- Promoting cohesive, effective teamwork dynamics among team members through coaching and feedback, fostering strong internal and cross-division communications and relationships.
- Conducting one-on-one meetings and other training activities with the sales team as part of your mentorship duties, as well as evaluating progress and planning further action.
- Managing workflow processes, team rotations and Rules of Engagement disputes.
- Reporting to leaders on production goals and team performance metrics, as well as preparing sales reports and analysis of state of the business.
- Review client contracts, participate in rate negotiations, and assist with the vetting of qualified providers.
Sound good so far? Then here’s a bit about who we are:
- With years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. We specialize in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions.
We are looking for people who have the following:
- Experience leading and motivating a team of account managers and recruiters with strategic direction and execution in order to maximize organizational, operational and financial performance.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Sales Manager or similar role, physician staffing industry preferred.
- We are open to experience with direct sales of products or services in the healthcare industry as well.
- Effective negotiation skills
- The ability to manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently.
- The ability to integrate individual efforts with team objectives and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a talent for clear, persuasive and influential communication.
- The ability to project enthusiasm and develop rapport with your team members.
- A college level education or equivalent experience.
Now, here’s why you’ll love working here:
- As a staffing company, we have the satisfying role of helping connect people with life-changing opportunities – and we have fun doing it! Our world-class company culture will offer you the support you need to thrive, professional development opportunities to guide you in your career, plenty of team-building fun, as well as highly rewarding incentives for putting in the work. In addition to the professional opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, an extremely competitive compensation package with medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations, and our President’s Club reward trip.
Some of our recent accolades include:
- ClearlyRated’s 2022 Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award
- ClearlyRated’s 2022 Best of Staffing® Talent Diamond Award
- South Florida Business Journal’s 2022 South Florida Temporary Personnel & Staffing Agencies List
- South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work – Ranked #6
- South Florida Business Journal’s Fast 50
- South Florida Business Journal’s Top 100 Private Companies List
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2021 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms