Sales Support Specialist
MPLT Healthcare: Sales Support Specialist
First of all, let’s get into what you will be doing:
As a Sales Support Specialist, your daily business will include:
- Facilitating and managing the processing and execution of all confirmation letters, ensuring that all agreements have signatures, are attached in erecruit, and updated in the online tracking system.
- Assisting with ensuring that all providers have submitted electronic timecards and that MPLT clients have approved all submitted timecards. This can include calling providers for missing timesheets.
- Helping troubleshoot payroll issues and assisting in entering provider time and expenses as needed.
- Assisting with obtaining client timesheet signatures for clients that require signed timecards.
- Assisting with booking provider travel arrangements and handling travel modifications as needed.
- Onboarding new providers by sending new hire payroll documents, review of payroll and travel processes, and inputting payroll data into erecruit.
- Assisting with answering the toll free business line for MPLT in an upbeat, positive and professional manner, and redirecting calls to the appropriate MPLT team member.
- Assisting with planned company events as requested by ordering food and supplies, setting up meeting spaces, decorating, passing out company swag/gifts and running out to pick up food and supplies as needed.
- Recognizing each employee’s birthday by posting their birthday on Microsoft Teams and delivering an MPLT birthday “basket” to their desk on their special day.
- Ordering items with director approval as needed for the team – office supplies, flowers for providers or clients, etc.
- Responding in a timely manner to requests from physicians, clients and MPLT team members.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Setting up the match for each new assignment in erecruit after receiving the offer made template request and review the match for accuracy.
- Managing team job boards on a daily basis to ensure that opportunities are uploaded in real time and are accurate for the sales team.
- Reviewing all open jobs and open matches for your team on a weekly basis and close jobs and matches in erecruit as directed by account managers and leaders.
- Facilitating and managing the scheduling process in erecruit, adding and cancelling days booked in Erecruit, and facilitating, managing and updating the days booked tracking system.
Sound good so far? Then here’s a bit about who we are:
With years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. We specialize in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions. Locum tenens roles are temporary or contract positions where a physician or advanced practice provider fills in at a facility such as a hospital or clinic for a set period of time.
Now, here’s why you’ll love working here:
As a staffing company, we have the satisfying role of helping connect people with life-changing opportunities – and we have fun doing it! Our world-class company culture will offer you the support you need to thrive, professional development opportunities to guide you in your career, plenty of team-building fun, as well as highly rewarding incentives for putting in the work. In addition to the professional opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, we have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations and a hybrid work model for tenured team members.
We are looking for people that are:
- Able and eager to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Comfortable working with people and able to exceed customer expectations through various forms of communication.
- Detail-oriented and understand the importance of follow-up.
- Familiar with creating reports, analyzing data, and making recommendations based on that data.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently; able make independent judgments and decisions within established guidelines.
- Able to organize and prioritize the workload while maintaining the ability to change what you are doing in order to meet necessary deadlines as needs arise.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs and experienced with CRM/ATS databases.
It would also be great if you have:
- Strong organizational abilities, solid problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and a talent for clear communication.
- An eagerness to learn and grow as our company grows.
- A college level education or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in the locum tenens industry or staffing industry.
MPLT Healthcare provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPLT Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.