Vice President of Sales
MPLT Healthcare is looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our growing organization and contribute to our world-class culture.
We are seeking an engaged and innovative leader who will be responsible for leading directors of multiple recruitment and sales teams, as well as implementing action plans for developing and engaging those leaders in order to increase fill rate, profitability, and market share. This role will require a vibrant “leader of leaders” with excellent communications skills that can drive the strategy for growth and make a direct impact. To excel as VP of Sales, you will need to be a self-motivated leader who understands the high demands required of this type of position.
Who We Are
At MPLT Healthcare, it is our goal to create and sustain a performance-driven Culture of Excellence in all that we do, powered by passionate people of impeccable character and integrity. We will enrich the lives of our clients, providers and teammates through selfless service and a relentless focus on quality and execution. We provide life-changing opportunities for our teammates and their families, and we have fun while doing it!
Brand Promise: Rapid Response – Proven Talent – Exceptional Service – Quality Providers – Trusted Results
Core Values: Be The Best – Understand The Urgency – Never Give Up – Have The Courage To Excel – Make A Contribution
Who You Are (Job Requirements):
We are looking for someone who has:
- 10 years of senior, strategic leadership experience (with a minimum of 4 years of experience leading leaders).
- Strong experience in selling staffing services to large enterprise clients in the U.S.
- A demonstrated relationship with C-level clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to build strong business partnerships with vendors, team members throughout the organization, leaders, clinicians and other key contacts.
- Experience with team member engagement and retention, career pathing, and professional development.
- A mature, professional presence with strong change management capabilities.
- Experience as a thought leader with a strong network within the industry.
- Effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
We also want someone who can:
- Gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions, and devise solutions.
- Identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate effectiveness, develop improvements, and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Remain highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving sales goals.
- Multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Work with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
It would be great if you have:
- Leadership experience in the locum tenens staffing industry.
- Ran a successful locums desk.
Let’s get into the nitty-gritty. Our ideal candidate will be able to:
· Lead the entire sales team with strategic direction and execution in order to maximize organizational, operational and financial performance.
· Strategize with senior leadership on a regular basis to evaluate projections, producer expectations, and KPIs to approve action plans that address fluctuating performance in order to exceed monthly revenue and operations plans.
· Formulate, propose and execute ideas and solutions to overcome people, resource and competitive obstacles in order to achieve financial budget/plan while leveraging corporate strategic initiatives.
· Evaluate overall performance and leadership effectiveness for the team of Sales Directors by measuring KPIs with respect to business drivers in order to recognize opportunities to improve the business and hone their leadership skills.
· Cascade corporate strategic initiatives to leaders and team members in order to reinforce execution of performance and development expectations.
· Coach and mentor leaders on leadership responsibilities by observing and providing feedback in order to foster development and succession.
· Leverage and engage corporate resources, shared services and policies to achieve strategic and financial goals with the largest return on investment.
· Promote cohesive, effective teamwork dynamics among leaders, account managers and recruiters through coaching and feedback, fostering strong internal and cross-division communications and relationships.
· Manage headcount through ongoing performance evaluations according to competency and productivity standards in order to maximize staff production with least expense.
· Partner with Talent Acquisition to coach leaders and evaluate the hiring process in order to increase chances of selecting the best fit.
· Interpret sales management reports in terms of team production results in order to diagnose opportunities to improve overall team performance.
· Track and report industry trends to achieve a competitive edge in marketplace by obtaining competitive intelligence (e.g. competitor contracts, offerings) and industry practices in order to implement training and practices that outpace competitors.
· Partner with Corporate Marketing to assess and measure return on investment from lead sources (including web publication, direct mail, industry job boards, etc.) by tracking conversion of prospective candidates into profitable business.
· Manage employee concerns and processes by advocating for team members while maintaining compliance with company initiatives in order to minimize workforce disruptions and retain committed team members.
· Be a champion of our world-class culture of excellence.
· Leverage corporate resources, policies and structure to staff and develop engaged teams in order to achieve strategic and financial goals with the largest return on investment.
· Develop annual business plans in conjunction with sales directors to support organizational strategy and objectives.
· Coach, mentor and inspire others through MPLT’s value-based methodology and product and services portfolio to achieve client and internal objectives.
· Identify sales and value creation opportunities through collaborative client engagement techniques. · Collaboratively address client opportunities, issues and solutions with sales directors, account managers and recruiters · Lead and participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.