From the day we opened our doors, our motto has always been “People helping People.” That has been the foundation for MPLT Healthcare. The secret to our success can be directly tied back to our team. As our Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruiting needs of our organization. You will continue our mission to attract the best and brightest Account Managers, Recruiters and Associate Recruiters in the industry and network throughout the staffing industry to find the most qualified candidates for the job.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting to find the most qualified talent for our office locations in a timely manner.
- Utilizing and sourcing from LinkedIn, job boards, cold calling and other sources/postings to attract candidates.
- Building and maintaining a strong pipeline of Account Management, Recruiters and Associate Recruiter candidates.
- Manage full cycle corporate recruiting efforts to include posting positions internally and externally, searching resume databases, reviewing resumes, screening applicants, coordinating and conducting interviews, presenting and negotiating offers.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusting relationships with employees and managers in order to successfully mediate and resolve employee relations concerns and grievances and assist with retention and follow-up.
- Manage and coordinate our corporate processes.
- Participate in college job fairs.
- Recruit ad hoc positions
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years working experience in Corporate (sales industry) or Staffing Industry Recruiting required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attendance of Networking Events to further assist in recruiting efforts
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team player, organized, consistent, energetic, self-starter and ambition to succeed
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE:
Learn more on our Corporate Culture page.
We offer a competitive base salary with medical insurance, paid time off and 401K.