Director of Human Resources
MPLT Healthcare is looking for a Director of Human Resources.
With years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources, and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape.
We specialize in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions. Our staff of highly skilled recruiters assists in this process from pre-qualification to final placement. Our team strives to make the process as seamless as possible for both our talent and our client facilities.
We strive to earn your long-term loyalty by working to deliver more than promised, being honest and fair, and going the extra mile to provide exceptional service that creates a positive business experience. We will always be people helping people and we look forward to continuing to power organizations with proven talent to achieve your mission.
- Provide HR leadership and guidance to Executive Management and Organization; establish Human Resources Objectives in line with Organizational Objectives
- Address COVID related planning and communications
- Updates to Employee Handbooks / Policies
- Assist managers with the interpretation of employment policies
- Assist with dispute resolution
- Conduct employee investigations
- Oversee the administration of HR programs including, but not limited to compensation, benefits, employee leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance management, morale, OSHA reporting
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements:
- Create and Maintain Compliance Schedule Document
- Leverage AON and Insurance Carriers for Benefit Compliance
- Leverage SageView and MassMutual for 401(k) Compliance
- Leverage Fisher & Phillips, Alston & Bird and other law firms for wage and hour, employment agreement (non-compete) and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Regulatory Deadlines for 401(k) Testing and Audits are met.
- Ensure 5500 filings are completed by regulatory deadlines.
- Ensure that ACA Reporting Compliance Deadlines are met, and that Form 1095 are completed.
- Maintain SHRM membership and attend annual conferences and chapter meetings.
- Manage Benefits Open Enrollment
- Vender Selection with Aon
- Collaborate with Executive Team on employee benefit pricing
- Prepare Communication Materials
- Manage Benefits Administration (delegate to specialist)
- Responsible for Benefit Invoice Reconciliation (delegate to specialist)
- Ensure employees are being properly deducted for benefit elections
- Obtain appropriate invoice approvals from respective divisions for final invoice approval
- Manage employee related legal issues
- Review all Separation Agreements and address all termination issues
- Final escalation point for employee issues
- 10+ years of progressive HR Experience
- Broad and deep experience in all areas of HR
- Experience supporting remote employees preferred
- Strong background in strategic HR as well as being hands-on as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated evidence of constructive interpersonal interaction with both individual contributors and senior executives
- Collaborative problem-solving skills and eagerness to solve challenging problems
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle the unexpected with flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently