THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto at MPLT Healthcare. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as a Physician Recruiter. Your energy and passion are needed!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Recruiter position at MPLT Healthcare is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
- Manages physician inquiries regarding placement opportunities.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, hiring and assignment of physicians for placement with new and existing clients.
- Responsible for placement of providers into client’s medical facility by matching physician skill level, licenses, preferences, board status, credentials, professional certifications and designations as applicable per state and federal regulations.
- Arrange interviews for physicians/clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and physicians and extend offers.
- Maintain database regarding status of potential candidates.
- Ensures completeness of assignment related tasks including travel, housing, payroll, licensing and credentialing, privileging, etc.
- Establish and maintain communication and rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Meets all production goals set by management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of successful healthcare staffing recruiting, physician recruiting is preferred.
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system.
- Professional level written and oral communications skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong phone skills (99% of business is completed by telephone).
- College level education or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in the health care industry preferred.
- Experience with providing outstanding customer service.
A competitive salary and a commission structure developed to pay out better than our competitors. An exceptional benefits package including a 401(k), vacation, personal and holiday pay. MPLT Healthcare also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, and short term disability coverage.