If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Sales Support Specialist position with MPLT Healthcare is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
MPLT Healthcare is seeking a full-time Sales Support Specialist (8:30-5:30 in our Boca Raton Office). This position will be responsible for supporting Account Managers, Recruiters and MPLT Leaders with a sense of urgency to elevate our level of productivity, customer service and delivery.
- Facilitate and manage the processing and execution of all Confirmation Letters, ensuring that all agreements have signatures and are attached in erecruit and updated in online tracking system.
- Assist with ensuring that all providers have submitted electronic timecards and MPLT clients have approved all submitted timecards. Call providers for missing timesheets.
- Help troubleshoot payroll issues and assist in entering provider’s time and expenses as needed.
- Facilitate obtaining client timesheet signatures for clients that require signed timecards.
- Assist with booking provider’s travel arrangements as necessary and handling travel modifications.
- Onboard new providers by sending new hire Payroll documents, review of payroll and travel processes and inputting payroll data into the Candidate Tax tab in Erecruit.
- Assist with answering the toll free business line for MPLT in an upbeat, positive and professional manner, redirecting calls to the appropriate MPLT team member.
- Assist with planned company events as requested by ordering food and necessary supplies, setting up conference rooms or meeting space, decorating, passing out company swag/gifts and running out to pick up food and supplies as needed.
- Recognize each employees birthday by posting their birthday on Teams and delivering an MPLT Birthday “Basket” to their desk on their special day.
- Order items with Director approval as needed for the Team – office supplies, flowers for providers or clients, etc.
- Respond timely to all requests from Physicians, Clients and MPLT team members.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Set up with Match for each new assignment in erecruit after receiving the Offer Made template request and review the Match for accuracy.
- Manage Team job boards on a daily basis to ensure that opportunities are uploaded in real time and accurate for the Sales Team.
- Review all open jobs and open Matches for your team on a weekly basis and close jobs and Matches in erecruit as directed by Account Managers and leaders.
- Facilitate and manage the scheduling process in erecruit, adding and cancelling days booked in erecruit and facilitate, manage and update the days booked tracking system.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and discuss information in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with solid follow up skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Microsoft Office skills and experience with a CRM/ATS database.
- Comfortable with creating reports, analyzing data and making recommendations.
- Self-motivated and has ability to work independently and make independent judgments and decisions within established guidelines.
- Possess the knowledge, as well as the skills and abilities or be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external employees and other outside contacts.
- Organize and prioritize workload while maintaining the ability to suddenly change what you are doing in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Demonstrable teamwork attitude.
- Experience working in a locums and/or staffing industry environment is a plus.
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions. We will always be people helping people, striving to earn the loyalty of our clients, providers and employees through selfless service, relentless focus on quality and a culture of excellence.
- ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing® Client Award
- ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing® Talent Diamond Award
- South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 South Florida Temporary Personnel & Staffing Agencies List – Ranked #7
- 2020 GrowFL Florida Companies to Watch Honoree
- ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing® Client Award
- ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing® Talent Award
- Modern Healthcare’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
- South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work – Ranked #6
- South Florida Business Journal’s Fast 50
- South Florida Business Journal’s Temporary Personnel & Staffing Agencies list – Ranked #9
- South Florida Business Journal’s Top 100 Private Companies List
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2020 Best Staffing Firms to Work For Award
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2020 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms – Ranked #24
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2020 Largest Locum Tenens Staffing Firms