NNP - Locums - Columbia, SC
Specialty:Neonatology – NNP
Location: Columbia, SC
MPLT Healthcare is looking for practitioners who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced NNP with highly competitive pay rates in Columbia, SC.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing – Required
- South Carolina License – Required
- Start is ASAP based upon obtaining privileges
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced per diem NNP, or highly motivated recent graduate, to join our well-established practice of neonatologists and eight NNPs in Columbia, South Carolina
- Facility is a regional perinatal center covering 16 counties of the midlands of South Carolina Deliveries total 2,400 annually with 800+ admissions to the NICU
- 70 bed Level-III NICU has an average daily census of 62 and the group provides services including conventional and high-frequency ventilation, nitric oxide, ECMO, and a very active brain cooling program
- The NNPs provide in-house coverage, in either 12 or, 24 hour shifts and are responsible for procedures, delivery attendance, admitting and rounding on patients, participating in resident teaching, newborn nursery coverage at night, post-op surgical care and CQI projects
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!
3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300 Boca Raton, Florida 33431 Phone: 954-507-4838 Toll Free: 1.866.727.8358 Fax: 954.282.6070 HQ@mplthealthcare.com