Pediatric Hospitalist - Locums - South Carolina
Specialty:Pediatrics – Hospitalist
Position: Pediatric Hospitalist
Location: South Carolina
MPLT Healthcare is looking for Hospitalist who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Pediatric Hospitalist with highly competitive pay rates in South Carolina.
Dates: Dec 24 (7a) – Jan 2 (7a)
24 hour out of house call
- With all nursery's there are good weeks and bad weeks. Sometimes the nursery has very low numbers and sometimes the nursery is full of babies...doesn't always hit all at once.
- Physician typically will not get called during the day. We have NNPs Monday - Friday 8a-5p who handle newborns.
- Peds has 24 hours to round on newborn to discharge. Physician is on call at night and weekends during their 10 day call stretch, when NNPs are not working. Will be called during high risk deliveries if needed.
- Peds has a Team of Support: Raspatory therapy, floor nurses (very experienced and are Neonatal life support trained)
- Try to only deliver 36 weeks +
- MRMC has a NICU, can also send to Wilmington, New Hanover, or Charleston
- Administration prefers Pediatrician to be comfortable and skilled with circumcisions
- Requirements: South Carolina license, DEA, Board certified in Peds
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!
3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300 Boca Raton, Florida 33431 Phone: 954-507-4838 Toll Free: 1.866.727.8358 Fax: 954.282.6070 HQ@mplthealthcare.com