General Thoracic Surgeon - Locums - Michigan
Specialty:Surgery – Thoracic
Position: General Thoracic Surgeon
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced General Thoracic Surgeon with highly competitive pay rates in Michigan.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible – Required
- DO/MD – Required
- Has performed at least 125 thoracic surgical procedures in the last 12 months – Required
- 1-2 Consults per day
- Mostly inpatient- types of cases include pneumothorax (popular), hemothorax, mediastinal mass, pleural effusion, empyema, hiatal hernia
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!
3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300 Boca Raton, Florida 33431 Phone: 954-507-4838 Toll Free: 1.866.727.8358 Fax: 954.282.6070 HQ@mplthealthcare.com