Pediatric EM- Locums - Sugarland/Katy, TX
Position: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Location: Houston, TX
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician with highly competitive pay rates in Houston, TX.
- Multiple shifts per day
- Looking for 7-14 shifts/month
- We need a locums between March and August (possibly beyond). We would prefer someone local if possible. The hours are 6:00am – 2:00pm, 2:00pm – 10:00pm and 10:00pm – 6:00am at both locations. Single coverage. Looking for PEM or Pediatric providers with ED experience. We anticipate ~1800 hours but will depend on how many hours our internal folks pick up. We want them to work primarily nights and weekends.
- Community peds EC where the physician works in parallel with board certified EM physician who can assist/assume care of critically ill children.
- 10-25 Patients per day
- No call. Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri6-2,2-10,10-6 or Sat/Sun/Wed/ holidays 6a-6p,6p-6a
- EMR: Cerner
- Required Procedures: LPs, I&D, laceration repair, IO placement, Advanced Airway Maneuvers
- PALS/ATLS – Required
- TX license, BC in Peds EM or Peds with EM experience – Required
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility – work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!