Pediatric Hospitalist - Locums - Glen Burnie, MD
Position: Pediatric Hospitalist Location: Pasadena, MD
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Pediatric Hospitalist with highly competitive pay rates in Pasadena, MD.
- Start ASAP, Ongoing
- 10 inpatient peds, 10 special care nursery, 4 peds ED, 20 mother baby unit
- EMR – EPIC
- Shifts are in house – 12 hours (7a-7p or 7p-7a)
- Pediatric hospitalist/emergency medicine. Schedule will be approximately 3 shifts per week including weekends and nights. Night shifts preferred but will include a mix of day and night shifts. No on-call requirements.
- The program provides 24/7 coverage of Family Birthing Unit including a Level 2 nursery and 10-bed pediatric unit. High risk deliveries for 32 weeks and over
- Responsibilities include coverage of the 4 bed Pediatric Emergency Department. 2 pediatricians per shift, one assigned to the pediatric emergency department, and one assigned to floor duties.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in pediatrics, must have Maryland license, clean malpractice history and be in the general vicinity. Will need to be NRP/PALS certified, and have the following clinical skills: Attend deliveries, neonatal resuscitation & intubation, possibility for arterial puncture, lumbar puncture, umbilical vein catheterization, and pediatric resuscitation.
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility – work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!