Pediatric Nephrologist - Locums - Philadelphia, PA
Position: Pediatric Nephrologist Location: Lansdale, PA
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Pediatric Nephrologist with highly competitive pay rates in Lansdale, PA.
- Board Certified Pediatric Nephrology, Pennsylvania License & PALS Required
- 1-2 weeks per month starting ASAP (ideally 2 weeks)
- To ensure reliable service, a provider must commit to a minimum of one week but ideally two weeks of availability per month. The provider is expected to make themselves available for calls during evenings and weekends, beginning on Monday at 7 am and concluding at the same time the following Monday. During the on-call week, the provider must see to a minimum of five outpatients each day at the clinic and be available for inpatient rounds/consults. The outpatient clinic operates between 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Typically, the provider covers 70% of inpatients and 30% of outpatients, but this may vary.
- EMR: EPIC
- Clinic and call
- Patients per shift: hospital varies, outpatient 7
- Beds in Department – hospital = 189 , outpatient 5
- Procedures: Hemodialysis- Required, Percutaneous Renal Biopsy- preferred, Peritoneal Dialysis, acute/chronic-preferred, Needle biopsy of the kidney- preferred.
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility – work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!