Corporate Citizenship Program
We help people in the healthcare industry every day, but we don’t stop there! We pride ourselves on helping others in the areas of education, technology, and healthcare through our Corporate Citizenship Program. Our goal has always been to give more than we receive. Read on to learn more about what we’re doing in the community.
We Give Back.
We are very proud of our years of revenue growth and with that success also comes responsibility to our communities and the people who helped us succeed. Our Corporate Citizenship Program focuses on three major areas of need – Education, Technology, and Healthcare. These are industries we serve every day.
We live up to our passion through our Corporate Citizenship Program and are proud to be involved in the following organizations and their causes:
- CFC International
- Cowabunga Classic for James Edwards
- Feeding South Florida
- Heron Heights Elementary School
- ITWomen Scholarship Fund
- Jim Moran’s Youth Automotive Training Center
- Junior Achievement South Florida
- Lynne Mitchell Foundation
- Mary Help of Christians Catholic Church
- Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run – United Way
- Office Depot Foundation
- Ride 4 Orphans
- Special Olympics Florida
- Take Stock in Children
- Tour de Cure – American Diabetes Association
- Toys For Tots
- UCF Athletics - Everyday Champions Scholarship Program
- Wounded Warrior Project
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.