MPLT Healthcare: Associate Recruiter
A bit about who we are:
With years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. We specialize in placing highly qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff positions. We will always be people helping people as we strive to earn the long-term loyalty of our clients, providers and employees through our dedication to selfless service, a relentless focus on quality and a culture of excellence.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
As a staffing company, we have the satisfying role of helping connect people with life-changing opportunities – and we have fun doing it! Our world-class company culture will offer you the training and support you need to thrive, professional development opportunities to guide you in your career, plenty of team-building fun, as well as highly rewarding incentives for putting in the work.
Now, let’s get into what you will be doing:
The Associate Recruiter position is an entry level job. As you are learning and growing, our extensive training program will teach you how to:
- Manage physician and facility inquiries regarding placement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain communication and rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Identify suitable candidates through a variety of sourcing techniques.
- Utilize various channels of candidate sourcing through internet job boards, referrals, internet resources and direct recruitment methods.
- Conduct and review internet searches to source potential candidates, conduct database searches, input findings and track results.
- Engage healthcare providers via indirect and direct recruitment methods.
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements.
- Create and organize job postings schedule and organize interviews with potential candidates.
- Hone and develop these skills so you can graduate to the full Recruiter position.
In order to set you up for success, we are looking for people who are:
- Willing to put in the effort it takes to excel and have a good attitude while doing it.
- Resilient and have the grit and determination it takes to succeed.
- Highly motivated problem-solvers and over-achievers.
- “People persons” and “team players” who enjoy working with others and building relationships.
- Motivated, coachable, and eager to learn new things.
It would also be great if you have:
- One or more years of work experience in roles such as sales, customer service, hospitality, or you are a recent college graduate looking for a career in sales and recruiting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong internet searching capabilities.
- Data mining/analysis skills – a strong ability to mine and analyze recruiting data.
- Data entry experience – the ability to enter information accurately into a database.
- Experience with professional and social sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
Now, what’s in it for you?
In addition to the opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, we have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations, a hybrid work model for tenured team members, a higher compensation plan for top producers, and our President’s Club reward trip.
MPLT Healthcare provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPLT Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.