THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto at MPLT Healthcare. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as an Account Manager. Your energy and passion are needed!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Account Manager Position at MPLT Healthcare is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
- Manages physician and facilities inquiries regarding placement opportunities.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, hiring and assignment of physicians for placement with new existing clients.
- Responsible for placement(location) of providers into client’s medical facility by matching physician skill level, licenses, preferences, board status, credentials, professional certifications and designations as applicable per state and federal regulations.
- Arrange interviews for physicians/clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and physicians and extend offers.
- Maintain database regarding status of potential candidates.
- Ensures completeness of assignment related tasks including travel, housing, payroll, licensing and credentialing, privileging, and etc.
- Establish and maintain communication and rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Meets all production goals set by management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 1-year of experience, physician staffing industry preferred, open to experience with direct sales of products or services in the healthcare industry.
- Professional level written and oral communications skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Experience in provision of customer service/sales.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment recruiting physicians and dealing with clients.
- Ability to communicate and understand professional level service needs, physician credentials and client practices.
- Be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to project enthusiasm and develop rapport with physicians/clients.
- Understand and interpret financial data as well as compute profit margins.
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently.
- Ability to integrate individual efforts with team objectives and processes.
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system.
- College level education or equivalent experience.
With more years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape.
We specialize in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions. Our staff of highly skilled recruiters assists in this process from pre-qualification to final placement. Our team strives to make the process as seamless as possible for both our talent and our client facilities.
We strive to earn your long-term loyalty by working to deliver more than promised, being honest and fair, and going the extra mile to provide exceptional service that creates a positive business experience. We will always be people helping people and we look forward to continuing to power organizations with proven talent to achieve your mission.
A competitive salary and a commission structure developed to pay out better than our competitors. An exceptional benefits package including a 401(k), vacation, personal and holiday pay. MPLT Healthcare also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, and short term disability coverage.