Peds Pulm-Locums- Philadelphia,PA
Position: Pediatric Pulmonology Location: Pennsylvania
MPLT Healthcare is looking for a physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Pediatric Pulmonologist with highly competitive pay rates in Pennsylvania.
- Physicians provide day (inpatient) and night call coverage for 7 days a week. Inpatient and night call coverage are usually bundled and done the same week.
- Number of phone Consults per day: 4
- BE/BC in Pediatric Pulmonology
- Hold or be eligible for an unrestricted and unchallenged license to practice medicine in the state of Pennsylvania
- Valid DEA Licensure
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility – work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!